Friday, April 28, 2006

Sorry for the lack of updates..

And to compensate for it, I will recite to you a ditty I learnt when I was a leeeetil kid.

Sorry Sorry, Gadhey Ki Lorry,
uspar baithi Meena Kumari,
Meena Kumari ka laal dupatta,
us-se nikala ullu ka paththa,
ullu ke paththe ne khaayi amrood,
us-se nikale Mr. Mehmood,
Mr. Mehmood ne lagaayi aawaaz,
Mahatma Gandhi Zindabaad!

* Apologies to the non-Hindi Speakers amongst my (mostly hypothetical) readers.

The problem, my dear readers, is that the wells of negativity that usually supply me with material for this blog have run dry. Not that I am *happy* or anything like that - it's just an annoying little phase of positivity that I am sure will pass.

I could rant about feeling positive because it makes me hate the world even more and cramps my style, but such ranting takes effort, and I am too lazy to do that. Meanwhile, it is every intention of mine to pile on drivel like this.

5 comments:

Tabula Rasa said...

it's at moments like these that you live up to your screen name.

how are the other sixteen doing?

Heh Heh said...

they're hiding at the moment. it might have something to do with the fact that as i was writing this, they were backing away slowly, saying "OOOOkkkkaay".

Falstaff said...

heh heh: now this is depressing. You can't go around being all cheerful on me. Who will I turn to to feel good about my own (relative) sanity?

Isn't it time you moved out of your office with a window and back into your airless tomb? That should depress you.

Anonymous said...

duuuddde! this is even more depressing than my life! Hope the other sixteen are back by now...at least you won't be alone in your misery...

Heh Heh said...

f: dont worry, it'll go away. these episodes dont last long.

mohit: when one makes an art out of being depressed, one does not feel so depressed about it, if you know what i mean.